Policies & Procedures
Requests for refund must be made in writing to email@example.com. Please include the name and address to which the refund should be mailed. A 20% service fee will be charged on all refunds. Full refunds minus the 20% fee will be given until two weeks prior to the course starting. No refunds will be given for requests made within two weeks of the start of the course. Please allow 3-5 days for refunds to be mailed.
The Davis Group Counseling and Wellness Services is committed to providing high-quality continuing education courses in an ethical, non-discriminatory manner. Sean Davis, PhD is responsible for overseeing compliance with these goals. Should a training or workshop participant have a grievance, the following procedures should be followed:
- The participant will be asked to put his or her complaint in writing.
- If the grievance concerns a presenter, including issues related to style and content, the issue will be conveyed to the presenter in writing in a manner which protects the confidentiality of the grieved party.
- If the grievance concerns a the content of a workshop, the quality of presentation, or the facilities in which the workshop is offered, Dr. Davis will mediate and be the final arbitrator. If the participant requests action, Dr. Davis will:
- Attempt to move the participant to another workshop or
- Provide a credit for a subsequent workshop or
- Provide a partial or full refund of the workshop fee.
Actions 3b and 3c will require a written note documenting the grievance for record keeping purposes. The note need not be signed by the aggrieved party.
Disability Accommodation Procedure
Facilities and programs are accessible to persons with disabilities. If you have a special need and plan to attend the workshop, please contact Sean Davis, PhD at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow as much advance notice as is possible to ensure we have ample opportunity to meet your needs.